TONMERIT INT’L LIMITED is a Training and a Welding/Equipment Inspection, Quality Control and Quality Assurance organization whose main objectives/aims is to provide vital services that compliment immensely in solving much of our pressing environmental problems in the process of construction and industrialization of the oil and gas exploration and production.
TONMERIT INT’L LIMITED is also a professional Training Institute for Non Destructive Testing (NDT). Our offices are strategically located in Nigeria, hence giving us much desired position to participate in the nation building exercise. TONMERIT INT’L LIMITED is well equipped in Testing Devices and manpower resources needed in any specialized project including pipe line installation and welding inspection, such as Ultrasonic Testing, Magnetic Particle Testing, Liquid Penetrant Testing, Visual Testing, Eddy Current, Radiographic Film Interpretation, API 510, 570, 650, 571, 580 and AWS – CWI American Welding Society – Certified Welding Inspector, project monitoring, and supplies of general services.
Our commitment to quality and prompt services in various NDT and related courses, has given us the competitive edge over our contemporaries in the business, following the right standard procedure according to ASNT & EN473. We have qualified and experienced foreign/indigenous trainers within and outside our region.
TONMERIT INT’L LIMITED consultant also included Foreign Partners – Chemia challenges of providing efficient supply and delivery solutions to its clients under a single point of contact and responsibility also make the organization stand out.
We are all committed to:
- Attain the goal of no accident, incidents and fatality for each year of training and inspection project execution;
- Pursue the goal of protecting lives and properties;
- Protect the environment against spillage, emission of toxic gases;
- Maintain community relations;
- Respect our neighbors and contribute to the societies in which we operate;
- Maintain quality assurance and control of our environment;
- Play a leading role in promoting best practice in our indigenous and
- Manage HSE & SP matters as any other critical business activities;a
- Promote culture in which all employees share commitment; and
- Develop energy resources, services and product consistence with these aims and objectives.
In pursuance of the above commitment, we aim to have an HSSE & SP performance we can to be proud of, to achieve and maintain confidence of stakeholders, customers and society at large and to be a good and viable neighbor and to contribute to sustainable development in our society
Edafe Emmanuel George
Emeteveke Aghogho Elijah
Yesu Setonji Stephen
Mboboh Augustine Emmanuel
Business Development Manager
Admin / Accountant